Removal of old paint by sanding, scraping or other means may generate dust or fumes that contain lead. Exposure to lead dust or fumes may cause brain damage or other adverse health effects, especially in children or pregnant women. Controlling exposure to lead or other hazardous substances requires the use of proper protective equipment such as a properly fitted respirator (NIOSH approved) and proper containment and cleanup. For more information, call the National Lead Information Center at 1-800-424-LEAD (in US) or contact your local health authority.
All surfaces must be free from dust, dirt, grease etc.
Apply a thin, even coat of Minwax® Paste Finishing Wax with a clean cloth. A thin even coat can be conveniently applied by placing a small quantity of Minwax® Paste Finishing Wax in double thickness of cheese cloth and applying only the amount that works through cloth as it is rubbed over the surface.
Allow Minwax® Paste Finishing Wax to dry thoroughly (10-15 minutes)
Polish with a clean cloth, weighted buffer or electric polisher. Minwax® Paste Finishing Wax produces a hard, dry, oil-less polish.
CAUTIONS: CONTAINS ALIPHATIC HYDROCARBONS. Contents are FLAMMABLE. Keep away from heat and open flame. VAPOR HARMFUL. Use only with adequate ventilation. To avoid overexposure, open windows and doors or use other means to ensure fresh air entry during application and drying. If you experience eye watering, headaches, or dizziness, increase fresh air, or wear respiratory protection (NIOSH approved) or leave the area. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Wash hands after using. Keep container closed when not in use. Do not transfer contents to other containers for storage. FIRST AID: In case of eye contact, flush thoroughly with large amounts of water for 15 minutes and get medical attention. For skin contact, wash thoroughly with soap and water. In case of respiratory difficulty, provide fresh air and call physician. DELAYED EFFECTS FROM LONG TERM OVEREXPOSURE. Contains solvents which can cause permanent brain and nervous system damage. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal. WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. DO NOT TAKE INTERNALLY. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. CONFORMS TO ASTM D-4236. Contact a physician for more health information.