Minwax® Pro Series Spar Urethane is a professional, water-based, crystal clear protective finish that forms a protective barrier against rain, moisture and sunlight.
- When used over Minwax® Pro Series Multi-Surface Wiping Stain, it can be applied on a wide array of substrates such as wood, metal and fiberglass.
- Contains enhanced ultraviolet absorbers to reduce the sun's graying and fading effects.
- Special oils allow the finish to expand and contract with the wood as seasons, temperatures and humidity change.
- Ideal for use on doors, windows, trim, bathroom cabinets, bar tops, kitchen countertops, outdoor furniture.
- Crystal clear finish is ideal for use over light-colored woods and stains.
- Its superior formula allows for a two hour dry time and a rapid recoat.
- Cleans up easily with soap and warm water.
|Sheens:||gloss, semi-gloss, satin|
|Application Tool:||synthetic bristle brush|
|Location:||interior and exterior wood surfaces, multiple surfaces when used with Pro Series Wiping Stain|
|Recoat:||after 2 hours|
|Dry Time:||24 hours before normal use|
|Coverage:||125 sq. ft. per quart|
|VOC Content:||Maximum VOC of 275 g/L|
|Recommended Uses:||Use with Pro Series Wiping Stain. Doors, windows, trim, bathroom cabinets, bar tops, kitchen countertops, outdoor furniture, not recommended for floors|
DirectionsInstrucciones en Español
DELAYED EFFECTS FROM LONG TERM OVEREXPOSURE. Contains solvents which can cause permanent brain and nervous system damage. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
Frequently Asked Questions
We Also Suggest
Here are some additional products and tips to explore.
Work in Good Light
For best results, always work facing your strongest source of light. A clamp-on floodlight attached to your step ladder is an easy way to add extra lighting.
Seal all edges
Water damage to exterior doors almost always starts at the bottom. Be sure to seal the invisible bottom edge with coat of Minwax® Pro Series Spar Urethane every year.