Minwax® Wood Finishing Cloths take the convenience of a one-step wiping stain and finish to a whole new level. Now you have everything you need in one handy package – even plastic gloves are included.
- Experience the fast and easy way to finish wood.
- Sand the wood smooth, remove any sanding dust, simply wipe on the stain and finish using the pre-moistened cloths.
- Wipe off the excess with a clean rag, let dry for an hour, and you’re done!
- For an even deeper color and sheen, apply another coat.
|Application Tool:||pre-moistened cloth|
|Location:||interior wood surfaces|
|Recoat:||after 1 hour|
|Dry Time:||wait overnight before subjecting the wood to normal use.|
|Cleanup:||soap and water|
|Coverage:||50 sq. ft. per package|
|Coats:||one coat. For an even deeper color and sheen, wait one hour, and then apply a second coat.|
|Recommended Uses:||furniture, woodwork, wood cabinets and wood accessories|
DirectionsInstrucciones en Español
INTERIOR USE ONLY
- Sand the wood smooth.
- Remove all sanding dust.
- To keep hands clean, wear gloves provided. Open the front label. Remove a stain cloth. Close the front label to keep cloths from drying out.
- Use the stain cloth to apply color to the wood.
- Wipe in the direction of the grain, working the color into the wood surface.
- Remove excess stain with a clean rag.
- For an even deeper color and sheen, wait one hour, then apply a second coat, using a fresh cloth.
- Wait overnight before subjecting the wood to normal use.
- For extra durability without added color, wait three hours after the final stain application, then apply one of these clear protective finishes: Minwax® Polycrylic® Protective Finish or Minwax® Wipe-On Poly.
CLEANUP: Use soap and warm water.
COVERAGE: 50 square feet per package of 8 stain cloths.
CAUTIONS: CONTAINS ALCOHOLS.
Use only with adequate ventilation. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Wash hands after using.
FIRST AID: In case of eye contact, flush thoroughly with large amounts of water for 15 minutes and get medical attention. For skin contact, wash thoroughly with soap and water. In case of respiratory difficulty, provide fresh air and call physician. If swallowed, call Poison Control Center, hospital emergency room, or physician immediately.
DELAYED EFFECTS FROM LONG TERM OVEREXPOSURE. Contains solvents which can cause permanent brain and nervous system damage. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
DO NOT TAKE INTERNALLY. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
CONFORMS TO ASTM D-4236. Contact a physician for more health information.
The colors shown are for reference purposes only. They have been reproduced using digital production techniques. Always test stain on a hidden area of the wood to verify desired color.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the advantages of using Minwax® Wood Finishing Cloths?
Minwax® Wood Finishing Cloths are easy to use for any wood finishing project. The pre-moistened cloths allow you to stain and finish in one quick application.
How do I apply Minwax® Wood Finishing Cloths?
Sand the wood smooth. Remove all sanding dust. Wear gloves provided. Use the stain cloth to apply color to the wood. Wipe in the direction of the grain, working the color into the wood surface. Remove excess stain with a clean rag. For an even deeper color and sheen, wait one hour, and then apply a second coat. Wait overnight before subjecting the wood to normal use.
What stain colors are available in Minwax® Wood Finishing Cloths?
The cloths are available in 5 beautiful wood tones: Natural Oak, Maple, Chestnut, Walnut, and Dark Mahogany.
If I want extra protection, can I apply a clear topcoat over Minwax® Wood Finishing Cloths?
Yes, for extra durability without added color, wait three hours after the final stain application, then apply one of these clear protective finishes: Minwax® Polycrylic® Protective Finish or Minwax® Wipe-On Poly.